Friendship

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you had the opportunity and glad you did well. Really appreciate the photos of the scores.

By any chance did they have the other shoot, I believe the Apex or something like that, where the distances would be unknown?

Glad you had the opportunity and glad you did well. Really appreciate the photos of the scores.

By any chance did they have the other shoot, I believe the Apex or something like that, where the distances would be unknown?
Yes. I believe Reid won that

It was 500 yd pigs , 421 yards turkey , 328 yards chicken. No sighters , shoot Turkey first and any of the two animals after in any order. One shot each hit or miss. It went to a shoot off, 5 inch squares at 500, no sighters. Reid Walker took home 300 dollars.

Sorry I wasn't there but it really was a pleasure spotting for you yesterday and part of today, hope to shoot with you again. Have safe trip home

Well i finally decided to make the trip and see . I was going to get a rifle ready and join in but that didn't workout with only a days notice so I will probably just wander around and watch everyone in action . :)
But I am going regardless . Headed that way now .
should be there tomorrow . It is a 1100 mile drive . Looking forward to seeing the range and meeting everyone.
almost made 550 mile trip myself , estimate on how many people were there watching ?

Sorry I wasn't there but it really was a pleasure spotting for you yesterday and part of today, hope to shoot with you again. Have safe trip home
Thanks for letting me shoot .
i owe you an apology for messing up what should have been a perfect score for your gun .it is almost embarrassing. I was nervous the whole time but after knocking down all the pigs then all the turkeys which are the tough ones i was double nervous going into the rams at 10 for 10
I dialed up for rams , took one sighter . It hit but wind was bad so i cleaned , loaded then dialed for wind . I should have taken another sighter but i was always worried about running out of time so I went for score . I hit just behind the tail of the ram . I looked and felt really stupid . I dialed the wrong way for wind . I went back 2 moa to make up for my dumb mistake and knocked the remaining 4 rams down . But in all reality if I hadnt done such a dumb thing your gun would have had a perfect score . So I owe you an aplogy for messing that up . It was great fun none the less
Thanks a lot

Glad you had a good time..
I can only think of 1 thing better than shooting at Friendship- shooting up Bob’s supplies! lol
Have a safe trip home.
I’m sure you’ll want to come back.

Thanks for letting me shoot .
i owe you an apology for messing up what should have been a perfect score for your gun .it is almost embarrassing. I was nervous the whole time but after knocking down all the pigs then all the turkeys which are the tough ones i was double nervous going into the rams at 10 for 10
I dialed up for rams , took one sighter . It hit but wind was bad so i cleaned , loaded then dialed for wind . I should have taken another sighter but i was always worried about running out of time so I went for score . I hit just behind the tail of the ram . I looked and felt really stupid . I dialed the wrong way for wind . I went back 2 moa to make up for my dumb mistake and knocked the remaining 4 rams down . But in all reality if I hadnt done such a dumb thing your gun would have had a perfect score . So I owe you an aplogy for messing that up . It was great fun none the less
Thanks a lot
No need for the apology , just keep shooting you are one heck of a shot

I see they cancelled Nationals. Does that mean Bob is going to do an inline match now instead :)

Back