Fury Universal Fit

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugerbh103

Reaction score
Has anyone shot these in a .50 Knight? Would like to try them in my Ultra-Lite, but would like to avoid an expensive test if others have failed.

I have a sample pack coming for my Knight LRH, but because of failing health at multiple levels not sure when I’ll get to the range. If I can /do get out I will report back .

In my conversation with Dennis the other day he said they were getting hole stacking results but to push them hard for best results. We also opted for the 320’s over the 285’s because 50’s really excell with heavier bullets…even heavier than these. Too many shooters are fixated on velocity over accuracy & terminal performance so 320 is as heavy as he goes

Greg

Just thought I'd mention this. I sent an email to the company with some questions. Dennis answered my emails at almost 10:30 pm on a Sunady night. You can't beat that for service.

you get the fit and they work great
I used them in a knight with 24 twist

Just thought I'd mention this. I sent an email to the company with some questions. Dennis answered my emails at almost 10:30 pm on a Sunady night. You can't beat that for service.
The few times ive sent a question he was pretty quick to respond. He also answers questions on his FaceBook page.

I have shot 300gr Furys out of my Savage and my Remington UL and they are tack drivers. Haven't gotten the opportunity yet to see how they expand on a deer yet (discovered them at the very end of last season).

During my communications I was told they needed to be loaded hot. I was told 110 gr. by volume was a good starting point.

I tried them today. 50 yards 110 gr. Volume of BH209 and a W209. They loaded nice after firmly using a short starter. Unfortunately, the one round I shot was obviously tumbling when it hit the target. I was told you have to run them hot, but 110 is as hot as my shoulder will tolerate.

If anyone wants them, I have 9 left. Only condition is you post the results here for others to benefit from. PM me and their yours.

I have a female friend who runs a catering service and she always said the very best service can make the difference between failure and great success. Something it seems that a lot of business owners don't take seriously enough.

hese are Fury out of Knight .50 cal. 24 twist barrel

Attachments

• 20190604_182100.jpg
    20190604_182100.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190602_152220.jpg
    20190602_152220.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
Back