Fury Universal Fit

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Universal......

Again, the guys shooting them from the RUM or UF rifles report exceptional accuracy and, they'll put a large whitetail DRT.
I don't believe you'll shoot them with light charges and they work???

1656554624204.png

I love the the fury universal fit 320 grain in my remington ultimate muzzleloader. I worked my way up and found the sweet spot and they just started falling into the same hole. 105.5 grains by weight of blackhorn209 with arrowhead gen 2 breech plug with a ES of 12 over 10 rounds. I will also mention that I had a muzzelbreak installed after that.

Also put a scope on for load development and I took it out to 556 yards.

They are an amazing bullet.

Please don't use my data work up load in you smoke pole.

I wanted to like them. Seems like a good bullet. It is just not going to work in my application.

In regard to keyholing, anytime I have got keyholing , a wad veggie or wool depends on your rifle, the wad always got me the desired results.

What you mean to say is you didn't size them. They had to be sized. Dennis sized them to fit your rifle.
we are talking about different bullets mine didn't have the plastic they were knurled by Dennis, I just assumed by the picture I posted everyone could tell they had no plastic

Back