FYI

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No caps around me, I've had 1000 on order with Bass Pro since then end of October. And I bet they won't be selling black powder near me either, I think the explosives classification has them worried.

Now we just need the cap makers to catch up.
All the Academy’s around OKC had caps in October, but I didn’t make it up in time to get them there and had to drive to an Academy in Shreveport to get some. I’d suggest checking all the Academy’s around north TX, western AR, and all over OK. You can check stock at each store from their website. You just have to make each individual store you want to check “your store”.

I'm actually good on # 11 caps.
I do see that a lot of guys are not and searching for caps.
Thanks for passing along this information.

All the Academy’s around OKC had caps in October, but I didn’t make it up in time to get them there and had to drive to an Academy in Shreveport to get some. I’d suggest checking all the Academy’s around north TX, western AR, and all over OK. You can check stock at each store from their website. You just have to make each individual store you want to check “your store”.
I checked with one in TN and they were out.

I haven't seen #11 caps in any shop in my area for a good year and a half now. I look every time I go to any store that normally carries them. Walmart, North40, Sportsman's Warehouse, and a few locally owned. Zilch. Still mightly sparse around here for them.

Back