Getting my SMI barrel built

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighTechRedneck

Reaction score
After all my talk about getting a .45 SMI built I finaly met with Ron Name on Mon. We spoke for a few hours, and I gave him my NEF shotgun. I should have gotten it to him sooner, but opted to wait until he was on a camping trip at West Boggs. I figured that would save me either a 5 hour drive up to Hartford City to drop the shotgun off, or the hassle of shipping it to him.

He is also doing a trigger job on that action. I could have that done localy, but since he is going to have the gun for a while I figured that I would just have him do it.

Pat Allen just got a couple of those made as well. I'm really thinking about getting a Smokeless Barrel for my Encore. :idea: :)

Please keep me posted on your project. I keep thinking about having a barrel made for my Encore, but never do it. :?

Encoreguy
It goes without saying that I will keep everyone posted. What's stoping you from having Ron build you a barrel? You have seen the quality of his work at the Indiana shoot, and know that he does great work. With all the patches you will save you can pay for the barrel quickly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back