Good laugh

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just put our finger over the peep hole now.
One way I found to find out if they are the JW PITA's or the cops, is to turn the dog loose on them. If they are JW's then they become chew toys & cheap entertainment, if they are the cops, they'll immediately shoot the dog, then your door really is coming open or off like it or not. The finger over the peep hole isn't nearly as much fun, but its a heck of a lot safer I guess

One way I found to find out if they are the JW PITA's or the cops, is to turn the dog loose on them. If they are JW's then they become chew toys & cheap entertainment, if they are the cops, they'll immediately shoot the dog, then your door really is coming open or off like it or not. The finger over the peep hole isn't nearly as much fun, but its a heck of a lot safer I guess
If you put your finger over the peep hole, they'll know you're home!!

I am a JW. I was inferring that we put our finger over the peep hole so you can’t see us standing on your porch in our nice suit. Sorry if you think we are a pain. We mean no harm. If I knew you were a muzzle loader enthusiast I’m sure we could talk our ears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back