Good News

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkstalkr

Reaction score
My wife just gave me my new 10 ga BPS for Christmas that I planned on buying anyway after the first of the year for turkey season.

The good news is, this means I will be purchasing my new Savage by the end of this month! Yipppeeeeeee. Hell I might have it in time to bust it out for late doe season here. 8)

Thanks for the responses on places to buy.

Christmas present? Did I miss Christmas, :lol: must have hunted right through it :cry: I got one of the Bps use it for geese
Redclub

Get on it Man, time is a running out! You wife got a sister? :lol:

red,

we had to open up gifts early, cuz we are heading down to TX for christmas and didn't want to tote all our gifts down, just to bring them back.

tar,

she's got 2, ones already taken and the other is exactly firearms "friendly"

elkstalkr said:

Did you really mean "isn't" :?:

elkstalkr said:
red,

we had to open up gifts early, cuz we are heading down to TX for christmas and didn't want to tote all our gifts down, just to bring them back.

tar,

I was just kidding, my wife understands the disease I have,GUNITIS, there is no known cure. :lol: I have not been looking to hard for that cure 8)

Tar-12 said:
elkstalkr said:
red,

tar,

I was just kidding, my wife understands the disease I have,GUNITIS, there is no known cure. :lol: I have not been looking to hard for that cure 8)

Actually there is a treatment for GUNITIS.......it's call buy-mo-guns. While there is no known cure this does help alleviate the symptoms. :lol: :lol:

And they feel so good when you cuddle them (guns that is) :lol:
Redclub

If you gotta have a sickness,that's the one to have :D And NO REHAB! It's for quiters! Ron

Back