Greetings from Arizona

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm retired law enforcement, current EMT working on paramedic, and a lifelong shooter. I dallied with muzzle loading off and on over the years but honestly I could never get one to shoot accurately for me. Something came over me about a year ago and I started shooting Ruger Old Armys, and somehow ended up with a bit of a collection. From there the disease spread, and now I'm seriously getting into inline rifles and even a couple muzzle loading shotguns. I'm a former swat sniper so the long range, ultra accurate, sabot-less rifles have really gotten my attention. I've learned so much from lurking on this site that I decided to join so I could ask questions when I need to , and contribute when I can. I really appreciate the level of expertise available here!

6 years ago I had a closet full of centerfire long-distance rifles,today I have two of those left all the others have been replaced with muzzleloaders either smokeless or black horn,, just warning you about the addiction welcome a lot of great people here

Happy Easter M
6 years ago I had a closet full of centerfire long-distance rifles,today I have two of those left all the others have been replaced with muzzleloaders either smokeless or black horn,, just warning you about the addiction welcome a lot of great people here
Happy Easter MtnMonkey !!! Is there a chance a ULknight/Brux/bestill sml is on its way to Texas ???

I've got a mini Howa 45 Cal muzzleloader build in the works to shoot blackhorn,and I'm also playing with 44 Cal I have two barrels coming remage to put on a couple of Remington actions, I'm trying not to look at that rifle it's tempting and if I start thinking about it I might have to have it the knight smokeless,,I even have this new sickness I've been watching too many of Idaho Lewis's videos,really thinking hard about getting that Pedersoli 1 and 24 Hawking, I think I would shoot jacketed bullets and all of my 452 and Sabots,I watched Idaho Louis shoot some 300 grain jacketed bullets and it sent me over the edge I tell you I'm messed up
!!!!

I've got a mini Howa 45 Cal muzzleloader build in the works to shoot blackhorn,and I'm also playing with 44 Cal I have two barrels coming remage to put on a couple of Remington actions, I'm trying not to look at that rifle it's tempting and if I start thinking about it I might have to have it the knight smokeless,,I even have this new sickness I've been watching too many of Idaho Lewis's videos,really thinking hard about getting that Pedersoli 1 and 24 Hawking, I think I would shoot jacketed bullets and all of my 452 and Sabots,I watched Idaho Louis shoot some 300 grain jacketed bullets and it sent me over the edge I tell you I'm messed up
!!!!
Youre safe , it sold !!! I decided to do my 700ml in a 4 barrel swtch rig !!! A 40 sml , and bh209 45 , 50 , and 54 . As lite as i can keep it too !!! This IS a sickness !!! Lol !!!

A four-barrel switch rig that's pretty cool that's a good idea , I'd like to see the Field report one day shooting all the barrels back to back.

Back