Greetings

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckabeer

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. Bought my Hawken after going to the theater
about 30 times to watch Jeremiah Johnson. Figured it was cheaper to buy the gun then going to the movies each week. So I've had it since the early 70's.
Hunted with it for a few years But because of work and hunting buddies leaving the state, lost interest and the Hawken has been sitting idle for quite a few years. But then I saw I saw a couple videos of Idaho Lewis on youtube. The hawken is now all shined up, and thanks to Mr. Idaho Lewis, I have found your great site, and feel like it's 1972. Thanks again

Thank you for the welcome. Bought my Hawken after going to the theater
about 30 times to watch Jeremiah Johnson. Figured it was cheaper to buy the gun then going to the movies each week. So I've had it since the early 70's.
Hunted with it for a few years But because of work and hunting buddies leaving the state, lost interest and the Hawken has been sitting idle for quite a few years. But then I saw I saw a couple videos of Idaho Lewis on youtube. The hawken is now all shined up, and thanks to Mr. Idaho Lewis, I have found your great site, and feel like it's 1972. Thanks again
Can you post a picture of your gun?

Latest posts

Back