Happy Christmas time, best wishes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My you and your family's be safe and healthy.

Thank you all for helped me gain a better understanding of muzzle loaders, to increase my appreciation of this hobby. I have met many of you and feel I am a better person for it. Many have shared a great deal with me and I thank you. I will do my best to honor you and share with others.

Christmas Eve Day........
I'd like to wish all my friends, family and acquaintances a most Merry Christmas.
First and foremost, I wish everyone good health and be safe.
Remember what Christmas is really about and let all the other BS go for a couple days.
Also reflect back on times that can be no more. Its ok to cry.

Christmas Eve Day........
I'd like to wish all my friends, family and acquaintances a most Merry Christmas.
First and foremost, I wish everyone good health and be safe.
Remember what Christmas is really about and let all the other BS go for a couple days.
Also reflect back on times that can be no more. Its ok to cry.

Very well stated!

Merry Christmas to you all and all of your family members. We live in one of the greatest countries on earth, we are all truly blessed for the people that made the sacrifices before us. I thank the lord every day for all the blessings he gives us. Just being here on earth, enjoying mother nature, is the greatest gift of all.

Back