Hello from Memphis!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonB

Reaction score
Well, I went to the local pawn shop to look for an old Redfield scope. They had one, and it came with a Thompson inline smokepole attached. Amazingly, it was only slightly more than what I expected to pay just for the scope. Now I have to start studying. Problem I have is now I need to find ANOTHER scope! Life is tough sometimes. :eek:)

We all should have those kind of problems.. :D Welcome to the forum. What model of T/C did you get?

cayuga said:
We all should have those kind of problems.. :D Welcome to the forum. What model of T/C did you get?

An Omega. Black barrel and synthetic stock. Must be a very early model as the serial number is 2xxx. Pulled down a copy of the manual, but I have no equipment for it and a dearth of knowledge. I'm hoping that I'll get a good education here (based on what I've seen so far I believe my ignorance can be cured!).

I'll be lurking around for a bit, perusing the newbie topics and inline specifics. Been a shooter for many many years, but never a reloader, so I have a lot of ballistic info to pound into my feeble brain.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Latest posts

Back