Hello from Pa.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. PA here also, Northumberland Co. Ed's bullets shoot great. I'm going to cast some myself and do some more testing. I've found that the 300 gr XTP normally shoots better than the 240 with the same CR sabot. Also try reducing your charge down to about 80 gr of loose. You may be pleasantly surprised at the results.
Where do I find Ed's bullets?

Welcome Don, what part of PA are you living in? I’m in Northampton County in Easton PA. I live on the North/East section where route 22 and route 33 intersect.
Ed I can't figure out how to PM you. I was told you might be able to hook me up with bullets you cast and sell?

Don, click on Ed's name. A screen will pop up, where it says "start conversation" click on that. Put in title and message then post. When he replies the envelope at top, next to your name, will turn red, click on it to reply.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Been shooting flintlocks for years. Only been into inlines for a few years. I have a .50 caliber Knight DISK rifle and a Traditions Pursuit in .45
I have not shot the .45 yet and have yet to find a good load for the .50 past 50 yards. Hope to try different bullets in both this summer. I did kill a doe with the Knight with sabot's and XTP bullets at about 40 yards a few years ago.
Welcome from jersey

Don, click on Ed's name. A screen will pop up, where it says "start conversation" click on that. Put in title and message then post. When he replies the envelope at top, next to your name, will turn red, click on it to reply.
Maybe I don't have that privilege yet.

Back