How ya doin from Northern Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Blessed to find this wisdom
Getting back into muzzleloading from Northern Michigan after giving it a rest long ago before computers and cell phones
Grabbed a old MK and LK in .54 cal and would like to see how accurate I can get them to shoot
Never too old to learn and looking forward to grabbing as much knowledge as I can, Thanks to all
Moog

Welcome, Moog. How long ago was that?🙂

Blessed to find this wisdom
Getting back into muzzleloading from Northern Michigan after giving it a rest long ago before computers and cell phones
Grabbed a old MK and LK in .54 cal and would like to see how accurate I can get them to shoot
Never too old to learn and looking forward to grabbing as much knowledge as I can, Thanks to all
Moog
What part of Northern MI? Not too many BP shooters up here in the UP...they use in-lines mostly...Feel free to PM if you'd like

We’ve never been here before, and guess what. We’re never coming back. US 31 is about 75 yards away.
That NW side in the summer is INSANE and all the way to the Straits. I have no clue where all those crazy people come from but, the people I know who live in TC can't wait for them to go home. Unless its absolutely necessary and sometimes it is, we avoid TC.
Lots of nice places and less people on the NE side. State parks are likely all reserved but that won't last much longer either.

That NW side in the summer is INSANE and all the way to the Straits. I have no clue where all those crazy people come from but, the people I know who live in TC can't wait for them to go home. Unless its absolutely necessary and sometimes it is, we avoid TC.
Lots of nice places and less people on the NE side. State parks are likely all reserved but that won't last much longer either.
Doesn't get any better North of the Straits...And with gas and current economy seems like A LOT more people doing staycations or vacay close to home

Back