Howdy from a Newbie in Western Colorado

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy
I'm Scott Wagner, and live in Montrose, Colorado. I have owned an AH 320, sold it to a friend when I decided I wanted a side lock. Bought a TC Renegade in .54...never fired it...It was in the off season, and the motor went out on the pellet stove, so I sold the TC ...Then it was a Winchester X-150...liked the gun, but my son wanted it, so I gave it to him, and was going to buy another one..but the prices and availability have made that difficult...so right now I am without a Muzzleloader...But the fire still burns in me...But the pressure is off...at least for this year...Didn't draw a ML tag, so I may just take some time and find another AH or luck into a Winchester X-150...I like the look of the bolt and the function...they just fit me.

I have only been messing around with frontstuffers for 3 years, and have never taken an animal with one...lots to look forward to.

Anyway...I was cruising the web last night and saw this site, and well Here I am...looks like a place I will visit daily. Thanks

I have been wandering around here on breaks at work, and lunch...This is my new favorite site...I have been reading and have been awestruck at the knowledge that everyone seems to have...It will be a great place for me to learn...and am also very impressed with the "Tone"...some forums are antagonistic...Not here...just good info great stories, and lots of commroderie...Thanks for this

Scott

Welcome Scott
I have hunted in Montrose several times (unit 61,62) beautiful area.
Redclub

Welcome Scott. I'm glad you like the site. There's a bunch of great guys here.

Welcome aboard ! I like bloodhounds! We used to have some at the last prison I worked at. :lol:

Welcome Scott....But beware of the "smokeless boys"... :lol:
They have been working on me but I'm still holdin' out.

Seriously...you will love the guys here--and welcome.

Well I have been hanging around for about 2 weeks, and based on guidence from you folks I have purchased a Knight Origional Disc .50. It isn't in my hands yet...but shoudl be here soon.

Thanks so much for the info and help...I check here everyday...I'm gonna love hanging out here. :lol:

Great choice...should shoot great. Hope you have fun hangin out.
Start with 100gr. 777ffg and 250 gr. SST's

Latest posts

Back