Huge Buck!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoHiCntry

Reaction score
Check out this monster!  Colorado Public land DIY in an easy to draw unit!

https://westernhunter.net/information/the-gordon-buck/
218da210.jpg

disgusting! Just flat out disgusting! I don't know where the hell those guys find bucks like that anywhere lol.

FrontierGander said:
disgusting! Just flat out disgusting! I don't know where the hell those guys find bucks like that anywhere lol.
Yeah, that things a freak of nature!!!

If you see one like that down here in Texas ,you can almost guarantee he was pen raised on one of the high fence ranches and all you need is big money to take him.

mark1945 said:
If you see one like that down here in Texas ,you can almost guarantee he was pen raised on one of the high fence ranches and all you need is big money to take him.
I agree... that’s usually where you find bucks like that. This one’s a public land giant though. All natural!

CoHiCntry said:
mark1945 said:
I agree... that’s usually where you find bucks like that. This one’s a public land giant though. All natural!
Hard to beat "all natural".   My best ever buck was taken on public land.

What a GIANT!! Holy Moly!! Can you imagine Taking a Buck like that way back in the High Country? The amount of Proud/Excitement would be INSANE!!

Latest posts

Back