If you need some smokeless powder you may want to get it now!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas, Its always going to be one reason or the other why they cant produce it or the price is up or going up. Im fortunate that over 35 years of reloading, shooting, hunting, I just kept buying sales and deals. I have enough good stuff for my lifetime. Im 68 so not much bragging there. LOL I suggest if you are able make an investment in your hobby and future and buy whatever components you need for as far in the future as you are able to afford. Some may call it hording or accumulating and that I will agree. But at the end of the day or the end of my life I will have enough components to go bang until I expire. I promise you nothing is going to get cheaper or easier to obtain. When and if war ends the Anti's will make it their goal to make it all as difficult as possible to get. Its not going to get better.

Start buying. And with that I think Ill buy a few thousand more 22LR. If not for me, my grandchildren will appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back