In appreciation to Modern muzzleloading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mnt monkey

Reaction score
I wanted to pause and thank modern muzzle loading ,I appreciate the avenue of communication it gives me with one of the passions in my life. Sometimes realizing the value around you both in your passions and hobbies and of course in your relationships weather business or family or friends can be a great help, one of the many values I'm referring to on Modern muzzleloader are the many other shooters that come at their passion technically and methodically. If you've read enough of my post in the past that's not necessarily me I try to muzzle load by ear rather than read the the music notes. The music notes,or rather established muzzleloading and all of the knowledge that that entails is important to me but in my own personal application of that knowledge it is a natural path of constant shooting in what works day in day out for me that has influenced me even more than technical knowledge that's just the way I work in my personality with anything I approach however I very much value the technical expertise and approach of many on Modern muzzleloading,,, yesterday I said in a post these words,, I disagree,, nothing wrong with not agreeing someone and at the same time my conscience bothered me all day the way I stated that I wanted to apologize to grouse and to thank him for his participation in the conversation too.

Latest posts

Back