Just bought a new Conquest...will I like it?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HokieHunter

Reaction score
Just picked up a new Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 for my Encore. I now officially have more money wrapped up in my Encore than most of my centerfire rifles. Oh well, that's why we're here, right?

How am I going to like this thing? I've got a Leupold Vari-X II on there now, and I'm assuming that I'm taking a considerable step up; correct me if I'm wrong. Paid $370.

Yeah, you'll like it! It's a good bit brighter than the Vari-X II. I am expecially fond of the EYE RELIEF! And it has PLENTY of it! It's absolutely one of my favorite scopes!

HokieHunter said:
Just picked up a new Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 for my Encore. I now officially have more money wrapped up in my Encore than most of my centerfire rifles. Oh well, that's why we're here, right?

How am I going to like this thing? I've got a Leupold Vari-X II on there now, and I'm assuming that I'm taking a considerable step up; correct me if I'm wrong. Paid $370.

First off I won't use any Leupold that is not a VXIII or better but I own (3) Zeiss Conquest (2) 3.5x10-44mm & 4.5x14-44mm and I lov'em and you will too. :wink:

I hear ya Darrell,Got 4 of them my-self. Absolutely, the best value out there!

big6x6 said:
It's a good bit brighter than the Vari-X II. I am expecially fond of the EYE RELIEF! And it has PLENTY of it! It's absolutely one of my favorite scopes!
I'll second everything Chuck said about the Conquest! I have a 3x9x40mm on my Savage and I like it better than any of the Leupolds that I own. It will probably become your favorite scope also!

I have the 3.5x10x50 and its is my best scope hands down. I took a large tumble deer hunting in Tennessee and the gun laned scope first. I shot it to confirm zero and it was dead on!

HokieHunter said:

Thats a good price on that Conquest. You must of scored that one on E-Bay? Thats what I paid for my last one(E-Bay)

Latest posts

Back