Just gettin back into it.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkPlug

Reaction score
I was given Iintruction with muzzleloaders when I was a kid. Sadly the old timer passed and I haven had opportunity since. Last year I found a CVA Trapper 50 cheap. Then a CVA Bobcat 50. Now I have acquired a Jukar 45 and a Traditions Buck Stalker 50. Soon I will be purchasing an old 12ga double that will be used as a front stuffer, and a 45 Hawkin.

I have already learned a LOT from this group just reading. I hope to learn more by joining!

Northwest Alabama has always been home. Spent a few years living in OK. I used to drive a truck and I travel on my motorcycle. Been all over the US and Canada (before 911). My ex had family in Vegas. So I used to stop in there quite a bit.

Welcome, you will make a fine member to this group. You started with one, then got another, then another, then another, and so on.
We call it the rabbit hole. Or some the dark side.

Welcome, you will make a fine member to this group. You started with one, then got another, then another, then another, and so on.
We call it the rabbit hole. Or some the dark side.
Thanks!
I've hunted with air for years. A lot of the same principals apply, itt's just on a different scale. So I've enjoyed learning. I just hope my ML collection can equal my AG collection. Lol! May have to add on a room. 😉

Oops, sorry about that, I was meaning to say welcome from Pushmataha County, Oklahoma.
Broken Bow is a bit east of me.
I was out that way a while back. Took the bike out to Tuskahoma to visit some friends. My Pop passed a couple of years back so I rode down through Battiest and stopped by the old church on my way to Broken Bow Lake. I miss that land out there.

I was out that way a while back. Took the bike out to Tuskahoma to visit some friends. My Pop passed a couple of years back so I rode down through Battiest and stopped by the old church on my way to Broken Bow Lake. I miss that land out there.
It's nice out there for sure. Too touristy though.
We're in Antlers, not so busy here.
Sorry for your loss.

Back