...... Just tried to order some Barnes T-EZ's ..........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:(
Just got off the line with MIDWAY USA and Brownells web site and they are out of stock of the Barnes Spit-Fire T-EZ'S in 290 grain. They had no idea when they were getting them in. Carlos is out of them also.
I called Cabela's and they won't ship the bullets to me and I didn't see them at Bass Pro. The wind up is, I called Barnes Bullets and they are very expensive. The agent that took care of me even mentioned to me that buying from them is costly. Believe me they were costly compared to MIDWAY and BROWNELLS.
Good luck if you shot them and need them.
 (BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I LIVE IN A COUNTY AND STATE THAT CAN'T SEE THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BOX OF ML'ER BULLETS OR A BOX OF NUTS OR BOLTS). :slaps:

Ray..............
If any one has any T-EZ'S in 290 grain with the blue sabot that your not shooting anymore I would by happy to buy them from you.
Just send me a PM and we'll talk.

Ray send them here and I can send them to you.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Next order I will have them sent to your place if Carlos is still out. I appreciate that buddy.

Thanks,
Ray...........

just was going to say the same thing LOL. What a-holes! Im going to have to email them and have a chat about that, along with an email to barnes.

True dat Pete! If he cant get any 290gr barnes, hes FORCED to use that Hawken!! Carlos, dont sell ANY bullets to Ray! :lol!:

Pete,
That price isn't so hot either. $20.00 + S/H for 15. I was hoping I could get them from MIDWAY USA or Brownells. A 24 pk from them was $30.00..
What I maybe WHINED about was getting them from Barnes. $56.84 for a 24 pk. You would think it would be a little cheaper by going right to BARNES.

Ray

I think they do that so you won't go to them. They probably would rather have us buy from the distributors.

They are a hard bullet to find this time of year..I think Barnes does a limited run before most states have their ML season..after that production is back to the common used bullets for reloading...

and yes some companies will not ship any bullets to my state..some wont even ship sabots...

Cheaper than dirt..Midway...and Midsouth...another way the state politicans keep people unarmed...

I just got a news letter from NRA about how Oblama is trying to make bill to stop sales of some ammo...

soon they will be after the ML people...

NRA had an article on the top 5 rifles for survival in case of disaster. and ML was included cause you can cast bullets and make powder..

Repubs control the senate, and the house now. Obama has no chance with that law.

You know Jon, I really didn't have much luck with the THORS. Had trouble with the sizing. The first set of thors I had, a long time ago, worked really well. When I called with an order with the same size, they didn't fit. I think it was when the guy, forgot his name, was having trouble with his sizing die's. He sent me a few different sizes and they didn't work. 
I think I sent them to Pete.

Ray

That's the biggest problem with Thors. They need a perfect fit.

Round balls always fit Ray.   :tongue:

Pete,
I think you and Jonathan have ROUND BALLS on the BRAIN......... :scratch:

Ray................. ;)

You should be too. Round balls have killed for centuries. You have a big ass .58. I'm hunted this year for muley bucks with a .45 PRB.

I haven't lost any love for my side locks. I'm going to try and get the best of both worlds. I enjoy shooting my hawken a long with my other side locks.

I'm going to lock this because a few members came to my aid and have contacted me and that they were willing to help me out with BARNES SPIT-FIRE T-EZ'S IN 290 Grain. 
I have enough TE-Z's for a while thanks to drummy and rmclaughlin and GregK and Dave who had some 250 gr'ers he wanted to send me.. 
Thanks again to all the members who contacted me with info pertaining to the bullets. THANKS GUYS :Red tup: :Red tup:
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back