Kinda venting

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A fellow on another site had an item for sale. I PM'd him with an offer which he accepted. Sent him my contact information and never heard anymore from him. He has the item listed now as sold.
I don't begrudge the guy if he was able to get more money than I offered but would have been nice if he contacted me to tell me so not just blow me off.

Had that happen to me as well.The guy wanted me to meet in some unknown place and when I wanted to meet in a public place he pulled his ad and never heardfrom him again.
Yeh that sounds sketchy as hell. Ida had no problem walking away from that deal. That's listening to that little voice in your head. Mine (sounds like my dad) has served me well over the years.

Friend of mine wanted to buy some photo equipment , made the deal and drove a 100 miles to meet the guy. My friend then got held up at gun point. Crazy. Got to be very careful. The police station near me has a place to meet that is on camera in front of station. I think of the hand shake deals I did back in the day and never thought twice about it. It`s different times now my friends. Stay safe.

I tried to buy a rifle from a guy in Calif. This was about 3 years ago. Didn't happen he got real squirrely.

Latest posts

Back