Knight 52?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teacherboy

Reaction score
Worthy successor or fast fad? Looking for something different from my 50. Is it worth my time and money? Let your opinions fly. Thanks

Nope! :D Odd ball cal. Not enough selection of bullets. Now if some other company, other than Knight had it,and promoted it right(Knight won't) as the greatest thing since sliced bread,maybe it could get a small following. The 50 is still the King of the Hill,as far as versitility!

Just take a look at what is on the shelves at sporting goods stores in the line of sabots and bullets, combos even.
Where I live the slection is about 100 choices for a 50 and one for a 45 and another for a 54.
If you want some thing different than that you have to shop on line.

:D Al

Looking for something different? How 'bout a White 45cal. You'll be shooting conicals from 380grs to about 500grs, also you can shoot their all lead 40cal 350gr saboted bullet.

Whitesmoke

I've read a little about the Whites but I don't know much about them. Can anyone elaborate or educate about them. Thanks.

teacherboy said:
I've read a little about the Whites but I don't know much about them. Can anyone elaborate or educate about them. Thanks.

White Rifle Company is no longer in business, but there are a lot of White Rifles and parts floating around out there. Whites are very solid built. They are known most for their ability to throw large conicals. They come in .410, .451, and .504 calibers for the most part. They have very close barrel tolerances.

A very solid built rifle, but no customer support. I own one, and would not part with it for the world. It also shoots sabots very well. Although it is a little on the heavy side, but when shooting a 500 grain conical, that is not all a bad thing.

I'm assuming it's the 504? I saw the White come up earlier this year on the site and it was a gorgeous rifle but sold immediately.

Latest posts

Back