• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Accessories. Bullets, sabots etc.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First pic upper right has 2 hammer assemblies. The one with the small nose is percussion for sure. The other one next to it might be too. I see one plug that might be a nipple hex plug. The other 2 are old style.

What matters is OD. They made 5/8 and 11/16 plugs/plungers. Your 45cal should be 5/8".

He has both musket and 11 nipples too.

Im laughing in a good way. You know your stuff.

Billy, you reading this????? Do you have those pieces???? Send me a PM Please
snapbang

:D The small nose one is early style. The one next to it is the one that replaced it. Shields you a little better if i recall. The plunger setting by itself looks like a FPJ plunger with a cone in the center. Cant tell for certain.

Billy, If you can help me determine if one of those plungers is for a Knight Wolverine #11 and maybe you have a breech plug to match????

Billy, what do you need for the number 11 caps as well as if I am reading it correctly the 451 Barnes XOB bullets for the 460? Also, if I was reading those bullet boxes correctly, how many do you have?

Greg

Billy, what do you need for the number 11 caps as well as if I am reading it correctly the 451 Barnes XOB bullets for the 460? Also, if I was reading those bullet boxes correctly, how many do you have?

Greg
There gone

Back