Knight ultralight sights

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coloBT

Reaction score
Hello, I just ordered a knight ultralight, and I'm hoping someone can help me with a question about the sights. When I ordered it I asked knight if they offered a Williams peep sight and hooded front sight, they told me they only offered the standard Williams fiber optic sights. They told me to contact Williams about the sights, so I did and have a peep on the way. The guy couldn't help me about the hooded front sight and I was wondering if anyone knew the part numbers for the front sight setup... Thanks!

I'm sure sabotloader will be able to help you out. Pretty sure he has one set up that way. If he doesn't reply here soon, you might try sending him a PM.

Sabotloader got all the part numbers for my Ultralite from Brownells. I haven't shot mine yet but not sure I like the front sight like that. The hood seems to close to the sight and hurts view to me. I'll try it but I bet I take it off after shooting it.

coloBLT said:
Hello, I just ordered a knight ultralight, and I'm hoping someone can help me with a question about the sights. When I ordered it I asked knight if they offered a Williams peep sight and hooded front sight, they told me they only offered the standard Williams fiber optic sights. They told me to contact Williams about the sights, so I did and have a peep on the way. The guy couldn't help me about the hooded front sight and I was wondering if anyone knew the part numbers for the front sight setup... Thanks!

Here is the part list that I use...

Williams Front Sight Combinations

Two screws for the ramp... These are from Brownells

p_962020097_1.jpg

962-020-097WB
Streamlined Ramp 3/16" Screw-on
Mfr Part: 1690

I believe Williams says a .375N front sight for this application - I prefer a .343N as it fit closer to center under a fires sight hood.

p_962564320_1.jpg

962-564-360WB
Red Fire Sight fits 375N
Mfr Part: 56436

p_962000016_2.jpg

962-000-016WB
Fire Sight Hood
Mfr Part: 70031

On the Ulite I use the NECG Peep on Weaver bases to allow scoping if I wanted too. Also the Williams FP Peep sight will not fit on a ULIte with a modification of the Kevlar stock. The stock is to thick - so I am hoping Williams is probably sending a WRGS Peep.

This is a WGRS mounted on a White

This is a FP mounted on a MK

This is the NECG mounted on a ULite

And finally the front site combination - although tis is on a White!

Latest posts

Back