Knight users: I found a sweet deal on line!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HD Road King

Reaction score
I saw this advertised on gunbroker and thought what the heck, lets see what it was. My package arrived today and it sure seems to be an outstanding deal! This is what all was included for my $46.00 investment + $10.00 shipping fee.

Knight logo cap, very nice Knight gun case with emblem it is a very thick zippered padded case measures Large 50"x9", the label reads scoped rifles (lists for $38.95 on Knight website) 3-fiber lite speed shell loaders, 5pc. 50 caliber cleaning kit, 4oz black powder solvent, full plastic jacket priming tool (red caps), 100 cleaning patches, 20 jacketed 260 grain .50 caliber bullets with sabots, 100 red plastic primer caps, 1 tube breech plug grease, 4oz bottle Knight oil.

These are still advertised for the same price and offered in .45 and .50 calibers. The gun case alone has to be that value, it is a Bob Allen Sportswear model. very, very nice!
I figured that the gun case would one made of cloth with a tie style flap. When the UPS truck came it was the same size as my Knight muzzleloader box. I first thought that the dealer sent me a muzzleloader. :wink:

Mike

I have a picture of what all came in the pkg. if interested. I have seen these also advertised on ebay, they are advertised as a Knight Holiday package and are available in .45 and .50 calibers. I am thinking of possibly ordering a second for the Green Mountain rifle that I am ordering tomorrow, just for the nice case.

Mike
[email protected] if wanting a picture.

Yes, that is the guy. He was great to deal with, shipped it out right away. I have seen some on ebay also.

I might just order one more yet. I am going to order a Green Mountain gun tomorrow and that case should work great for it. The rest I can use with my .50 cal disc.

Latest posts

Back