Knights prices

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotehunter243

Reaction score
I went to Knights Web site to order a new .50 cal barrel for my Disc extreme ( wanting to go away from.the .52) and noticed their prices have jumped drastically. Have they changed anything or just raised the prices? When I got my Disc extreme a couple years ago it was $549.99 now they are $899 with less stock options.

Yotehunter243 said:
I went to Knights Web site to order a new .50 cal barrel for my Disc extreme ( wanting to go away from.the .52) and noticed their prices have jumped drastically. Have they changed anything or just raised the prices? When I got my Disc extreme a couple years ago it was $549.99 now they are $899 with less stock options.

I'm new to the
Muzzleloader sport and have been seriously looking at a Knight for awhile. Spoke to them just this week about the .50 UL and I asked about the price jump on all rifles. They recommended that I go through a retail distributor. Went to my local Sportsman's and it was more cost effective. Not in the $549 range, however. Disc extreme was around $749 depending on options.

Very frustrating. So I will be patient and look for a used one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can suggest to you a large part of the price increase is that Knight has returned to the true Timney in their rifles. Knight and the company that was supplying the look alike trigger was unable to reach an agreement. The new triggers are far (I will use that word not sure what Knight might say)more expensive than the previous contract triggers. When you look the price of the Timney on line it looks like they may be in the area of up to $150 more expensive than the previous 'contract' trigger - which really was a good trigger.

Back