Lehigh QRBP or CVA QRBP for BH209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a CVA Accura V2 PR and I added the CVA QRBP for BH 209 and then I came across this Lehigh unit with the Ventliner and my question is is the Lehigh unit superior enough to the CVA unit to warrant getting one? In my mind the only reason to have one of the new fangled inlines is to create accuracy my percussion rifle isn't capable of. I hunt over open fields and 300 yd shots aren't out of the question with at least 200 yrds highly likely. I have as yet to head to the range to wring this thing out and I'm trying set myself up to succeed and anything I can do as far as the rifle is concern to make it the best it can be I'll do. Thx for all input.

The only real dif between them is the CVA has to be replaced when you wear out the flash hole. The Lehigh has a vent liner flash hole, so you just replace the ventliner when it gets worn out(too big). I have modified some CVA plugs to take vent liners tho. The Lehigh is inexpensive and high quality. Ventliners are very inexpensive, $4-5 each.

My Accura V2 and my Optima V2 pistol plugs I have been modified to use the vent liners and love them. Lehigh plugs seem to be nice and I think Badger Ridge may offer a CVA vent liner plug too. The vent liners shoot for a loooooong time before they need replacing so they're also economical as well as sure firing in the cold. I also have a CVA Kodiak in .45 cal that shoots a converted plug.

Latest posts

Back