Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much was the kit? Do they make a lefty?

edit.....I looked him up. No lefty and nothing bigger than a.45. That won't work in Colorado for big game. I'd have to use a conical to be legal for deer and no way to make it legal for elk. Too bad it looks like a nice gun.

the complete rozetta stone french.already gone through 1 and 2, now i can do the rest. french is finally making sense to me. when i was in the navy i was stationed with the french on a french base in africa for two years. my mother is french. always wanted to learn french, now im on my way to it.

I also got a new camera that actually takes pictures inside the house without giving me a hard time! That 24mm lens sure picks up the light a hell of a lot better! Also got a new Primos trail camera thats the size of my palm and 8mp. I will use this as my scouting camera as its so tiny and hard to find.
100_0012.jpg

100_0013.jpg

shes a little hog. Has to eat twice a day in order to maintain weight. Shes beefy.

Yeah, I have to feed Bud twice a day too. Plus, a snack for lunch. He eats as much as I do. Maybe I shouldn't run him so much, but he loves it.

Latest posts

Back