• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Looking to sell my Highpoint 1095 in 10 mm.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is dependable and fun to shoot but I have my fickle eye on something else, LOL. It has only had a few boxes of ammo shot through it. It also has a threaded muzzle for a suppressor if one was desired. PM me if you may be interested. It would need to be transferred through a FFL I think for the sale to be legal. I will review individual state laws concerning firearm sales on a case by case basis. I am looking to get 350 or best reasonable offer.

right side HP-1095.JPGLeft side HP-1095.JPG

Last edited:
All sales must be in the classifieds and we allow firearm sales. Posting a price is required.

SO i can move or delete this post. Your choice.

All sales must be in the classifieds and we allow firearm sales. Posting a price is required.

SO i can move or delete this post. Your choice.
Please move it. I looked at the classifieds but didn't see anything for modern firearms; only muzzleloaders. Sorry for the mixup. I will edit it and add a price. Thanks.

I will post some pics after GM54-120 moves the post to classifieds. I have a nice little prizm scope on it right now that I intend to keep so I will be reinstalling the factory peep.

I already edited the initial post to list a price. I looked on line for some deals on gunbroker and it is hard to find one of these for less than $400 in 10 mm. Other models in 9 mm and 45 acp tend to be a little cheaper.

Back