Messing with some new pigments....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
I landed some new pigments, one blue and one green, recently and needed something to try them on so I did up some crappie patterned baits that had black backs and gave them a try. Pretty happy with the end results on both colors. These pigments are silica based and need a real dark color underneath to make them shine and since this bait and color pattern had the black backs, they were a very good test base. I used the painting clips to hold each color upright so the backs would show. Click the picture to expand it so you can see the colors better.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.jpeg
    IMG_1685.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 0
I landed some new pigments, one blue and one green, recently and needed something to try them on so I did up some crappie patterned baits that had black backs and gave them a try. Pretty happy with the end results on both colors. These pigments are silica based and need a real dark color underneath to make them shine and since this bait and color pattern had the black backs, they were a very good test base. I used the painting clips to hold each color upright so the backs would show. Click the picture to expand it so you can see the colors better.
You continue to amaze!!!!

Thats pretty cool!:2cool:

Latest posts

Back