MidwayUSA has Federal 209a Primers in Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have free shipping right now if you add $50 worth of stuff to the order. I grabbed 1,000 last week and another this box week. Then just added bullets and a few other things I needed both times. It knocks them down to just over $90 per box all in.

Now I have enough primers to feel comfortable waiting to see what prices do, but I am really thinking that $70 per K is going to be the new normal. We shall see I guess.

They have free shipping right now if you add $50 worth of stuff to the order. I grabbed 1,000 last week and another this box week. Then just added bullets and a few other things I needed both times. It knocks them down to just over $90 per box all in.

Now I have enough primers to feel comfortable waiting to see what prices do, but I am really thinking that $70 per K is going to be the new normal. We shall see I guess.
I didn't find anything I wanted right now so took the $14 shipping. Figured I would make it up for the birthday discount!

I didn't find anything I wanted right now so took the $14 shipping. Figured I would make it up for the birthday discount!
Not the worst idea if you need the primers. I would have done the same if the free shipping offer was not available. I honestly think stocking up now may save us from $100 per k prices in a year or two.

I reload 9mm and .223 as well, and have not seen a dropping price in a long time…

Latest posts

Back