Millennium Tree Seats

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use this seat frequently. New areas where I don`t want to carry my tree stand in looking for a tree. Light, comfortable, easy to carry. I`ve had it for years. Killed a few deer using it. Holds up well.

I like millennium products a lot, have a bunch of them. I used to have that tree seat but I sold it and bought the G 100 blind chair with the adjustable legs – I like it a lot for tucking into some thick stuff on the edge of a field, paired with a ghillie suit, have taken some nice deer that way. My aunt made me a Gilly slip cover that goes over the back of the chair so it’s camoed from the back too

I've been using my Turkey hunting chair and it's about the same thing. I don't recall who made it but it came from Wally world!

A joke , the climbing and the result . I fail to see the attraction or paying for it walmart sells the hot seat and home depot sells the bucket and it can carry your coffee /blanky/ and reading material which when read becomes fire starter . I'm sure there's more but I just woke up and have to find my way out of these woods !

I also use the version with 360 swivel and adjustable legs. Not cheap; however, some of the best money I have spent........I can now sit for long periods of time without any back pain/discomfort. It also only weighs between 6-7 lbs so it's easy to carry.

Back