• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Mold, brass and cast bullets. . ..44 cal / 445 Supermag.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offshore

Reaction score
I have for sale the following;
4-cavity Accurate Bullet Mold in aluminum, no handles. 2 cavities are 43-270G dropping 276+/- grains, and 2 cavities 43-300CC dropping 305+/- grains, both with 50%/50% alloy (COWW and pure lead). They drop at .433”. $75.00 + S&H.
250 pieces Starline 445 SuperMag twice fired brass. Brass has been inspected, sized, case mouth flared, and polished. . .ready for priming and loading. $95.00 + S&H.
250+ pieces of 43-300CC bullets lubed, sized and gas checked. Bullets are sized to .431”, lubed with Ben’s Red and fitted with Sage Outdoors .017 copper gas checks. Total bullet weight is 313+/- grains w/GC prior to lube. $80.00 + S&H.

I would like to sell this as a complete package, if so, I will cover S&H to your door in the lower US48. If I have to break it up, S&H for the mold would be $10.00. Small Flat Rate for the bullets would $9.00. Medium Flat Rate for the brass would be $15.00. **PLEASE NOTE – USPS Money Order, Cashiers Bank Check, Western Union Money Orders or Personal Checks are the forms of payment I can except.** As I am not on the forum every day, please send any questions to; [email protected].

M-B-B_1.jpgMold_1.jpgMold_2.jpgMold_3.jpgB-B_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back