• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Muzzy collection

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Increase your muzzy collection with a heck of a deal .

This list is not updated, it is couple years old . But fairly close. I will go through them sometime soon and update it. But basically between 60 to 75 muzzys. Mostly Knights , whites and pedersoli's. but a few odd balls here and there . Most never fired or only fired a few times .
Just looking to see if there is any interest .

Have tons and tons of bullets to throw in. As well as a dozen or so extra stocks and spare parts .

Thinking any reasonable offer over 30k .

Pickup ( south Dakota) would probably be essential as I don't really want to try and ship that much.
Direct email is [email protected]

Those are some sweet guns you have there for certain!
What is #38 White 451 ESR? Also I would love to see pics of that Custom Bestill Omega.
That is a White English Sporting Rifle that Doc made. .451 caliber
the Bestill Omega is this one. 1:18 twist Douglas bull barrel have peep sight or can add scope Rail is 20 moa if I remember right

Attachments

• 441291A5-CC19-492D-AE42-7E2179A4D928.jpeg
    441291A5-CC19-492D-AE42-7E2179A4D928.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 3
  • A2AC0BD2-3CFD-4967-820E-476698B9E924.jpeg
    A2AC0BD2-3CFD-4967-820E-476698B9E924.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 2
That is a White English Sporting Rifle that Doc made. .451 caliber
the Bestill Omega is this one. 1:18 twist Douglas bull barrel have peep sight or can add scope Rail is 20 moa if I remember right
I have some Rem 700 customs also. The three that are finished are a 408,451,and a 50 cal ( those three are Bestill customs) . The two that were not finished are a 54 cal and one that I was going with a 36 cal . Those two have the sBoyds stocks but are stock 50 cal and 54 cal. Barrels

Increase your muzzy collection with a heck of a deal .

This list is not updated, it is couple years old . But fairly close. I will go through them sometime soon and update it. But basically between 60 to 75 muzzys. Mostly Knights , whites and pedersoli's. but a few odd balls here and there . Most never fired or only fired a few times .
Just looking to see if there is any interest .

Have tons and tons of bullets to throw in. As well as a dozen or so extra stocks and spare parts .

Thinking any reasonable offer over 30k .

Pickup ( south Dakota) would probably be essential as I don't really want to try and ship that much.
Direct email is [email protected]
Afternoon:
If you decide to see the Muzzleloaders separately I am interested in
#62 the White Lightening.
Steve

I’m interested in buying the 45 cal Cherokee and the 58 cal renegade, if you decide to sell please let me know.

Andy

If you decide to sell some separately I would be interested in one of the MK85s

Thanks everyone for responding . If I decide to sale a few separately I will let everyone know. I might do that for a few but I dont really want to hassle with trying to pack and ship a bunch ,especially one at a time. But will consider doing that for some of the ones mentioned..you guys will be the first to know

Latest posts

Back