• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Muzzy collection

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been to the Dakota's but always wanted to go. Gives me a reason to ramble off up that direction. There are some stops that I want to see between here & there anyway.
Let me know if you decide to sell individuals for I'd meet you at a local BurgerDoodle of your choice to trade some dead president pix for 12 & 13.

ETA: clarify
#12. 58 cal Zouave
#13. 54 cal TC Renegade - fair condition

Last edited:
If you decide you are willing to sell individually, I would be interested in the GPR’s. What part of South Dakota by the way? (In case I would make a road trip from Minnesota)

You definitely have a few items from my wish list that I’ll probably never find again 😂

I have had enquiries on about a dozen different ones listed. IF ( big if) i decide to sale individually I will post them here with prices . Right now I dont want to hassle with finding packing supplies, especially boxes ,gun cases etc. and shipping one at a time . To much work 😂🤣
. I realize its a slim chance someone wants the whole collection but if someone wants several ( like 2 or 3 or more ) and picks them up here then I would do that. price of course would be determined based on the quality and quantity.

Latest posts

Back