muzzy photos

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
i would like to see what yours muzzle loaders look like and if you want , also post some photos of game taken .

I only have one so its easy for me to show off my muzzy !! :D

encore1.jpg

UtahRob

I can show you one right away with both the gun... an old fashioned Remington 700ml and a nice little cow....

CompositCowElk.jpg

Found another one the White U-Mag and a whitetail

Deer2.jpg

Forgot this one a Renegade and a doe

07Doe.jpg

07 was a good year... but then again 06, & 04 were not that bad[/url]

Only one muzzy (so far)...and with any luck I will be able to take my first deer with it this season!

Triumphpics006.jpg

Triumphpics004.jpg

cleboje said:
Only one muzzy (so far)...and with any luck I will be able to take my first deer with it this season!

Triumphpics006.jpg

Triumphpics004.jpg

Good luck , i hope you get a big one !!!!
Don't lay that gun down in the woods , you will never find it !! :wink:

I have not taken anything with my new Encore yet , hope to take a deer with it in about three weeks . The only thing i have taken is a small Mule deer buck with the Tradition Pursuit pro i had . I told my son i was going to take the first legal buck i saw . little did i know i would have the chance the first 10 minutes of opening morning . Never saw another buck though .

firstmuzzleloaderdeer.jpg
:D

UtahRob

I have considered wrapping some bright pink surveyors tape on the camo barrel just to help me find it in the woods!!! :wink:

Thats a fine Muley Buck. Bet the backstrap was delicious...

Nice looking Encore...I bet it shoots like a dream!
:)
Joe

cleboje said:
UtahRob

I have considered wrapping some bright pink surveyors tape on the camo barrel just to help me find it in the woods!!! :wink:

Thats a fine Muley Buck. Bet the backstrap was delicious...

Nice looking Encore...I bet it shoots like a dream!
:)
Joe

It was a very good eating little buck and even tasted better than the spike bull elk my son shot .

Codysfirst.jpg
:shock: :D :D

DCP07046.jpg

Here is a sweet muzzleloader. It a T/C New Englander 12 gauge shotgun. It has made grouse hunting a lot of fun again.

As for my other muzzleloaders, I have some real favorites... but posting pictures of them might be a little time consuming. :D

Big Buck shot with my White S91 .504 cal...

This one I shot with my White M98 .451, a car had hit him in past. His right rear ham bone had snapped and healed up with the broken ends over lapping each other by an inch. It caused the left side antlers to be deformed some what...

Shot this guy with my Knight DISC Elite .50 cal... someone had shot him through the right rear ham in the first firearm season...

This one is my first Savage 10MLII harvest... shot him at the great distance of about 20 yards... this was my Huskies first encounter with a deer...

My largest bodied buck to date, right at 305 lbs, got him with my White S91 .504. My daughter was with me on that hunt!

This is another Savage 10MLII buck...

This is my daughters White Lightning ML, .504 cal...

This is my Savage 10MLII... it now has a Laminated stock...

I still have both Whites, M98 and S91... but do not have the DISC Elite anymore...

I'm not sure how to put pics on but here is my CVA Kodiac Magnum that I plan tp do most of my hunting with this year. It has never killed a deer so I'm hoping to break it in about 3 weeks!

DSC01563.jpg

Thanks to the help from sabotloader my Kodiac pic turned out so I'm going to try to post my other 2 muzzleloader that I have; first is an "American Knight" .50 that will really shoot and 2nd is a Traditions "E-Bolt 209" in .45cal.

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

Well I tried and it seems I do not know what I'm doing. Sorry guys!

where is a few that i'have the first is a t.c encore 209 50 with a bushnell the second one is a remington 54cal thanks WORM
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0484.jpg

johnpb said:
I'm not sure how to put pics on but here is my CVA Kodiac Magnum that I plan tp do most of my hunting with this year. It has never killed a deer so I'm hoping to break it in about 3 weeks!

DSC01563.jpg

Got to love those Crushzone recoil pads. When i was looking a recoil pad for my x-150 i had i saw that $7 crushzone and thought, yeah right! i bet thats real good for that price. I spent $40 for a limbsaver and am kicking myself in the rear end. My optima i just got in trade has the crushzone and puts that $40 limbsaver to shame badly!

CVA OPTIMA Mag .50cal
If any elk come out of the woods, maybe it will have a chance.
Picture525.jpg

semi, that is some awesome looking wood. I'd be afraid I'd scratch it!

gander, I'm starting a new MZ fund and it may be an Optima. Or it may be a Knight. Or it may be a T/C. Or it may be............... I do a lot of dreaming!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back