My Accura V2 .45 dropped a 9 @ 9

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely done! Sounds like a stand you need to pay attention in and no nap time!
Thank you, Yes, its either really fast & fun or really slow & boring. Only natural movements & on mostly pine needle floor so no noise from them & they can pop out from under some scrub trees 20yds away in the blink of an eye. Just as it was light enough to start seeing 50yds, I looked to my left over shoulder, slowly around to over right shoulder & by the time I had gotten back to facing straight ahead a deer had popped up 40yds from me & had already walked over half way across my visibility area & by the time I could bring my scope up it got behind some scrub trees & vanished. Didnt see it again, didn't ever hear it. Thats cool hunting.

Good job Ninering. I ain't been hunting much lately. Been fishing. But I do have one more notch on my tag to fill....been seeing deer every afternoon on the way home from work this week. We have 2 more weekend's left. I have Monday off too...

Good job Ninering. I ain't been hunting much lately. Been fishing. But I do have one more notch on my tag to fill....been seeing deer every afternoon on the way home from work this week. We have 2 more weekend's left. I have Monday off too...
Thanks, much appreciated. I've really missed my fishing since I moved to north Florida. Good luck MOn then, Knockem down. What zone are you in? C5 here.

Awesome
Didn't realize there some good hunting to be had. Just because the season over here doesn't mean that elsewhere. One of these days me and the smokpole gonna take a trip.

By the way nice stand I love my bullet backpacker.

Awesome
Didn't realize there some good hunting to be had. Just because the season over here doesn't mean that elsewhere. One of these days me and the smokpole gonna take a trip.

Awesome

Thanks

Congrats Niner on your ML hunt. Nice deer. Virtual deer camp 👍.
Bring it on up to WV . I’ve been making jerky and in the process of vacuum packing.😁
We start a 3 day “Heritage Season” today. Sidelocks and long bows today.
Go get another one friend.

Well done! I know what you mean about hauling deer out. They’re not all getting heavier but, at the tender age of 75, it sure as heck seems like it:)!

I also use a viper bottom goliath top climber. My older brother had the bottom of his goliath buckle and it was cheaper to buy all new so I got his old upper and it gives me more room. I think the bottom dimentions are the same top is a little wider. I only hunt from a climber. I have a blind but haven't used it in many yrs.

Back