my daughters chemistry teacher when she was in high school.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
my daughters chemistry teacher when she was in high school.

he just got arrested for sex trafficing. can anyone explain who is in law enforcement what that means? he was a good teacher before he retired but must have a dark side. two other guys were arrested with him. it happened about 60 miles from my house in a railroad ranching farming town. more charges i think are coming. also the male teacher who replaced him has been accused of sending pictures of his ding dong to various people. whats with chemistry teachers? they need to get a good hobby, like muzzleloaders or such. im glad im a very boring person. please explain these charges to us laymen who dont understand them?

Re: my daughters chemistry teacher when she was in high school.

sounds like he was a pimp with the school girls.  I am sure all the details will come out over the next month or so as they investigate and interview the girl or girls that went through this.

Re: my daughters chemistry teacher when she was in high school.

That's about 85% for the charge anymore on the news. 

I had a couple of teachers that got some time in prison for those charges. The one was a beautiful woman, she never hit on me ??? If she had I sure as hell wouldn't have said anything, just kept enjoying the experience.  :D    :lol:   :albino:   :Shh:

Latest posts

Back