My New 385 Grain SPHP Bullet Mold

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I recieved a BEAUTIFUL Bullet Mold this morning from my Friend, and Forum member Sdporter. Thank you Stacey!!! This thing is FLAT OUT COOL!! You did an AWESOME Job on this Bullet Mold :lewis:

The Mold (Truly a Piece of Art, and Casts like a Dream!) Stacey Built me an Adjustable Hollow Point Pin Setup, With a Few Different Pins to Play around With. A pin so i can Pour the Bullet Solid if i like? A 2 degree Taper, and 3 Different Hollow Point pins In Various Sizes (one of them MIMICKING Ed’s Lyman Gould, From Measurements taken of Ed’s Gould Pin) I can Adjust the Pins to make a WIDE range of Depth, From MILD to WILD, Whatever i Want? DARN COOL!!
Nwhlbejl.jpg

It casts a NICE Bullet :lewis:
VnXrdKql.jpg

n848q8Al.jpg

I asked Stacey if he could get the Bullet in the .504-.505 Range? Here it is Straight From the Mold, The Bullet Measures .504.5 to .505, He NAILED IT!
SEjEvSel.jpg

And the Weight, Using the Hollow Point Pin Like Ed’s Lyman Gould, Cast of Certified PURE Lead
9CgVvJ4l.jpg

I recieved a BEAUTIFUL Bullet Mold this morning from my Friend, and Forum member Sdporter. Thank you Stacey!!! This thing is FLAT OUT COOL!! You did an AWESOME Job on this Bullet Mold :lewis:

The Mold (Truly a Piece of Art, and Casts like a Dream!) Stacey Built me an Adjustable Hollow Point Pin Setup, With a Few Different Pins to Play around With. A pin so i can Pour the Bullet Solid if i like? A 2 degree Taper, and 3 Different Hollow Point pins In Various Sizes (one of them MIMICKING Ed’s Lyman Gould, From Measurements taken of Ed’s Gould Pin) I can Adjust the Pins to make a WIDE range of Depth, From MILD to WILD, Whatever i Want? DARN COOL!!
Nwhlbejl.jpg

VnXrdKql.jpg

n848q8Al.jpg

I asked Stacey if he could get the Bullet in the .504-.505 Range? Here it is Straight From the Mold, The Bullet Measures .504.5 to .505, He NAILED IT!
SEjEvSel.jpg

And the Weight, Using the Hollow Point Pin Like Ed’s Lyman Gould, Cast of Certified PURE Lead
9CgVvJ4l.jpg
i like the adjustable pin idea , depending on the penetration you want just move up down

Nwhlbejl.jpg

VnXrdKql.jpg

n848q8Al.jpg

SEjEvSel.jpg

9CgVvJ4l.jpg
It looks like Eds bullet too !!! I bet it shoots like a House-A-Fire !!!! Gosh doggie those are NICE !!!!
Lew those are BEGGIN to get Bloody !!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back