n8dawg6

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjsoden

Reaction score
Could use anyone's help in trying to get a hold of this member. I'm not sure that the pm I sent him is getting thru.
Thanks, Pete

Still haven't been able to get a hold of him. Would appreciate anyone's help with this matter.

pjsoden said:
Still haven't been able to get a hold of him. Would appreciate anyone's help with this matter.

I assume that you have been sending him PMs also. They should be getting through. If the email address I sent you isn't working there really isn't anything through the forum that we can do. Hopefully he will look at the original post and get in touch with you.

He sent me a PM last Wednesday. We discussed a possible sale a few years ago and he decided to hold off. Out of the blue last week, he sent the pm and said he was ready to sell. I was snowed in at work and didn't get the pm until friday when I got home. If anyone knows him and could pass along my Phone # to him, I would appreciate it.

pjsoden said:
He sent me a PM last Wednesday. We discussed a possible sale a few years ago and he decided to hold off. Out of the blue last week, he sent the pm and said he was ready to sell. I was snowed in at work and didn't get the pm until friday when I got home. If anyone knows him and could pass along my Phone # to him, I would appreciate it.

If a PM came through the forum to you then you should be able to respond back through the forum to him.

I googled his user name and there is page after page of forums he is a member of, at least 50. Maybe try it yourself and see if you two are members together on any other forums, then pm him from those sites as well. Just an idea.

Latest posts

Back