New guy from Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TScottW99

Reaction score
Hello gang! I‘m Scott and I live in Roanoke, Va, hoping to move to the low country of South Carolina this year.

I‘ve been shooting and hunting with muzzleloaders since the mid 80’s. Started off with a Hawken 50 and have added a TC Triumph, Knight disc and CVA mag hunter over the years. Getting ready to give a nephew the CVA.

Thanks for the add.

Last edited:
Welcome Scott from Spotsylvania County though I hunt down in Dinwiddie and Sussex counties. Great bunch of folks here willing to help whenever needed.

Welcome to most informative and best info about ML’s.If your thinking about a load , a bullet a barrel, a sight or a gun, someone on here has been there or done that.
So again welcome.
Now raise your right hand while holding your ml in left and repeat after me…
🤣🤣🤣
Seriously though welcome.

Vinton here... What part of SC? I sometimes do a hog hunt down near Estill in September. This site is awesome. The knowledge shared here is astounding also. They don't make you feel stupid or berate you for asking questions.

Vinton here... What part of SC? I sometimes do a hog hunt down near Estill in September. This site is awesome. The knowledge shared here is astounding also. They don't make you feel stupid or berate you for asking questions.

I drive through Vinton to deer hunt on Hardy Road:D

We’re wanting to move to Beaufort County.

;)Well... Since you will not longer able to hunt down Hardy rd, I reckon I could possibly do that for you. How far down? You seriously pass by my house.

Not too far. Just down the road from the post office. The company I work for leases some land for us to hunt on.

Latest posts

Back