New Ignition system for CVA Accura, Optima and wolf.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Ignition system for CVA Accura, Optima and wolf.

This is good .But it going to be slow Hank got the right idea. Ive said this sense the accura shots in the 80. I think Hank should look into a pistol case or a rifle case primmed with the large rifle primmer

I like the water proof dependability aspect but you need to carry a socket wrench with you for re-loading. After the shot you need to unscrew the spent DIS priming module and screw in a new one.  Sounds a little slow.  Dropping your wrench off your stand into the snow could be a problem too.  :D

Yes, just much to slow to use in the field. Nice design, just more for range work IMO.

I like 209 primers, not many folks stock pile them when a democrat gets in. Unlike pistol/rifle primers.

Nice idea.  I personally don't sit in the rain.  Did when I was younger and hungrier.  Now I just lay up around the house and get fat(ter).

Have hunted in heavy rain and never had a problem with 209 primers going bang. That breech plug thingy looks like a solution to a non problem.

I've had more trouble loading next shots with Sabot Loads. Bad when you have 3 Tags to fill out of one herd.

oneshot

Back