new savage 10 ML II owner

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost everyone reports horrible accuracy with .44 bullets/green sabots using smokeless powder, at least without going down to very anemic load levels. I couldn't keep them on paper at 50 yards. The 10-grain weight difference doesn't really make for that much of a velocity difference, either.

Well Mountain Man.....the hell with it. I'll just use them boolits in my 44 Mag.!!! They killed deer but I was never impressed with the performance. Kinda went straight through with entrance and exit hole the same diameter. Waiting for my scope to come in and a decent day ( colder than hell here ), and get out and shoot em up. smoker

[/quote]Designing a tactical muzzleloader for clandestine operations, huh?
Yeah, yeah that's the ticket!

minimi.gif

Rifleman said:
R-Man, You got a picture of that top secret project that you would like to share with us?

Nope, that would be a breech of security. :lol:
I will have to bring Lil-Tar down for Sunday dinner,by the time he is done eating you out of house and home, you will be ready to talk! :wink:

It is nothing really special and it will be awhile until I am done. Might take along time. I will let you know when I get finished but like I said it is really no big deal.

Back