New speed loader type

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those tubes look a lot like the original Black Horn tubes, but come in a neat container!

Going to have to order a pack of them!
  • DURABLE: Each tube is weather-resistant tubes and made of heavy plastic.
  • RELIABLE: They will not crush with normal use and come with a tight-fitting lid.
  • APPLICATIONS: Great for hunting season, range shooting and matches.

1661220453891.png

1661220517929.png

Best prices on powder tubes I have found is at Pittman Bullets. Kyle has tube sizes that will meet or exceed your charge weight limits. I think most of them are around $499 per 25 add the nice cases and around $10 plus shipping.

I'd bet that everyone that has responded doesn't run a muzzle brake. That said, this new design is perfect for those who do use a brake.
that is a excellent point !

i was looking at more and i wonder about the durability of the hinge point pin and if's %100 moisture proof over time using it for a few years and hundreds to thousands of openings and closings . and for field use it would be nice if it had a little waterproof flap to store a primer . not criticizing , just questioning ....

Rob shipping came up as $6.50 across the board up to $40 . didn't order , just checked in the cart .

ENCORE50A it's 9:10am here and i just put all 20 of the elks under water . i'm gonna be gone most of the day so i'll check this evening to see if theres any moisture inside any of them . LOL ..... my lady was giving me the side eye but didn't say anything . hahahahaha

20220823_090850.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back