New to this forum in Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Long time lurker and ML hunter. My son had a case of "I want", in fact at 45 he still has it, me not so much. I purchased a Knight for him to hunt with (Mid 90s) and soon felt left out. Purchased a used White (On looks alone) at a gun show and got a bad case of continuing disappointments. By chance at a local White dealer, I voiced my concerns and heard the gospel of the White system. I had been trying to use standard light weight bullets. I have acquired a number of White products since, from "Folks that cant make them shoot". I have a couple whites that have never killed a deer, because I have not asked them to. I do own three other brands, that just didn't make the cut. I belong to the last stage of deer hunting, where you set a goal, methods and share. We have no shortage of time or deer. Sept to April.
Have done my three score and 10 and am finishing up a five year extension.
Two years ago I was in a wheelchair and now use a brace most of the time.
Deer are not safe from me.

Welcome! When I found White rifles they were the easiest rifle to get on target, shoot deer and clean I have ever owned. S91's are still my go to muzzleloader season gun's.

A sincere Thank You.
A minor break in the weather and a red fish day (Best day around noon on the game calendar). Need to get out for a few hours. I'm old school and pay attention to the moon phases.

Got one of the closet Queens out and cleaned it up. I have never shot it. It presents well. "SG Series White Lighting .504" with a serial number of WL 763. I think Mid 90s. Been in closet since we moved in here in 2002. Safety and bolt reversed just didn't turn me on. I'm a muscle memory type of person.

Attachments

• DSC00215.JPG
    DSC00215.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 6
Back