Newbi from New York (Western NY)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Muzzlestuffer, I am looking for a breech plug for my Knight TK2000 but being new here I don't know where to post it on these forums. Can ya help?
Actually not sure you can post there being new ? Maybe the guys seeing this can get the word out ?

Actually not sure you can post there being new ? Maybe the guys seeing this can get the word out ?
Thank you, no wonder why I could not figure it out. Maybe you have to be a paying member also.

No not a paying member. What exactly you looking for ?
I bought a 209 conversion kit for my Knight TK2000 12 gauge. The breech plug that came with it only uses the red Jacket plastic primer holder. They had one that that held the bare 209 primer but I am having a real hard time locating that breech plug. Non-fpj. Thanks for your concern.

Hi muzzlesstuffer I grew up in Niagara Falls a number years ago did most of my hunting near Wellsville.

Hi muzzlesstuffer I grew up in Niagara Falls a number years ago did most of my hunting near Wellsville.
Hey there I never hunted in wellsville but my first girlfriends dad had a 100 acres up there I unfortunately didnt start hunting that early in my life although I wish I had someone to get me started I remember picking eldeberries for her dad's still and a black bear chased us !!

I use to hunt Belfast about 25 yrs. ago. sure was a lot of game back then, don't know about now.

Lots of deer,turkey and bear I'm presuming not much hunting this year so we'll see next year if I go back I cancelled my trip back in 2020

Hello all, what a great site! I have been researching and learning about my Knight TK2000 shotgun Here for a couple weeks now. I finely signed up yesterday. There are so many knowlagable BP folks here it's crazy and I thank you all. Besides my TK2000 I also own a TC Omega 50 cal. that I hunt deer with. Then come my dust collectors a Traditions flintlock, Cva Hawken, TC Scout, TC Treehawk with both 50 cal. & shotgun barrels and a old CVA double barrel. Well I'm pushing 70 and try to get out as much as possible. Have not hunted turkey in a few yrs. but looking forward to May 1st. I am also a wildlife photographer and that keeps me busy in the off seasons. Well thats a mouthful, check out my website if you like. Home | Natures Way
welcome to the site. i enjoy it vm. i'm sure you will too.

Back