Newbie here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenhead3

Reaction score
I have shot a few deer with my old Lyman trade rifle back in the day. My 11 year old son just shot his first deer this year with my brother in laws Omega and he is hooked. I bought him a Knight Youth Wolverine for Christmas and am now looking to get myself an inline. I will have many questions over the next few weeks I would imagine.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well it is good to have you here.

The Omega is a good rifle. I have a Wolverine LK-II and it is a real good shooter. 80 grains of Pyrodex RS and a 300 grain XTP and you have a winner there. It will also shoot the 240 grain and Saber Tooth Conicals in 300 grain real well.

Greenhead3

First off I would like to give you a greatbig howdy from INDIANA and welcome you to the forum, You are about to meet some of the best fellers and advice givers in the game of ML .

I think that is great getting your son involved in the sport, He is going to have a ball.
You bought one awsome gun for him also I and my wife shoot Knights she shoots the wolv. also and I have a Disc Extreme And 2 weeks ago I bought a KRB7 ( rolling block ) all 3 shoot as fine as frogs hair .

Agin WELCOME

RON G.

Thanks guys. We are into archery and bowhunting, but with the youth season doe we are both hooked on ML. I look forward to learning the kraft again with my son.

Latest posts

Back