No Knight Rifles at the Show

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We went to the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, Pa this past Sunday. I was looking forward to seeing the Knight booth in the shooting hall like I had in years past but couldn't find it. I assume they did not make it this year. Bummer!
On a side note, we went to the Smith & Wesson booth. Not a single thing displayed or mentioned about Thompson Center. I spoke with one of the guys at the booth. He said they still own TC, but have stopped all production. He said TC is for sale. They are hoping someone buys it and starts production again.

I can't speak for Knight but I do follow T/C pretty close. Haus of Arms (deals primarily in Encore and Contender stuff) just sent out their Shot Show recap. He said they can't get any info from T/C about a sale and suspect S&W is just going to let the brand die. I hope not. I would love to see an American company that actually cares - not a holding company focused only on the bottom line - buy T/C and get them where they once were.

I can't speak for Knight but I do follow T/C pretty close. Haus of Arms (deals primarily in Encore and Contender stuff) just sent out their Shot Show recap. He said they can't get any info from T/C about a sale and suspect S&W is just going to let the brand die. I hope not. I would love to see an American company that actually cares - not a holding company focused only on the bottom line - buy T/C and get them where they once were.
T/C made some quality guns at affordable prices.
I have 3.
Here are two.
.50 caliber Hawken Flintlock
.45 Patriot
010.jpg008.jpg

Back