NRA endorses Trump

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your very right ourway...O blama is in bed with the owner of google..he is a big contributor to the Dem's..at one time O blama wanted google to put in a filter on the the search engines to filter out gun posts..but it got shot down..

I've been biting my lip about Trump. I was hoping he'd change, but he's getting worse and now claims he has no plans to change. His whole campaign is a scam, and America is falling for it.

I've been looking into his Trump University. I knew he had a class action suit against him, but didn't know the details. His target was the seniors. He went after their retirement funds and also pushed them to max out credit cards. They lost everything they had,plus went into debt for a worthless course that could have been found by Googling. It was worthless. Trump claims everybody signed forms claiming a 97% approval rate for the course. What isn't being said is those forms were signed at the beginning before anybody knew what a scam it was. Those same people are suing him now. This shows me he doesn't care squat about people like he claims, and especially the seniors. I won't put the future of my SS check in his hands.

He's nothing but a pompous self-centered lying con man who acts like the spoiled brat that he is. He'll never get my vote. No gun laws could be worse.

All politicians are scum and they are all crooks. Just vote for the crook that you hate the least.

That sure isn't Trump. I can't stand to listen to him anymore. I was trying to keep an open mind, but he's so damn annoying.

Muley said:
I've been biting my lip about Trump. I was hoping he'd change, but he's getting worse and now claims he has no plans to change. His whole campaign is a scam, and America is falling for it.

He's nothing but a pompous self-centered lying con man who acts like the spoiled brat that he is. He'll never get my vote.
Yeah, well... I have to agree, Muley. The more you look, the worse he gets.

I sure wish we had better options.

"All politicians are scum and they are all crooks. Just vote for the crook that you hate the least." - Potocazador

"That sure isn't Trump. I can't stand to listen to him anymore." - Muley

Yep. I just can't/won't support Trump.

It is like choosing wether to drink raw sewage or pee.

Voted in every national election beginning with 1960.  Sometimes the choices were not too good.  However, this time we have a choice between two world class sleazebags.

The trump tax plan is a real beauty. It gives a huge break for the top 1/10 of one percent. Which of course includes trump.

You ready for this. It will add 11 trillion dollars to the national debt. People who think trump is going to make it better for them better wake up. He doesn't care anything for anybody except himself.

The poor, middle class, and seniors will all suffer with trump.

The lack of capitalizing his name is on purpose. A cap takes respect and he deserves none.

We have a 3rd party and a Libertarian party we can vote for f we must vote. 3rd party will take votes from trump directly. I'm going that way. It will help Hillary. So be it.

So my first post  ends up here ! I have read through all the comments and opinions here and do understand all the arguments pro/con. I actually spent time watching the debates of the Libertarian party candidates and they selected former Gov Johnson from NM (again) and Former Gov Weld from Mass. Well listening to them they should be signed up with Bernie ! There was one young guy, Austin Peterson who did actually sound worth-while but they went with their "Romney" a 2nd time. John McAFee was really interesting too!  :affraid:

So if you looking for a No-H or No-T go to this link and check out the other choices!
2016 Choices !

Sadly , Alfred E Newman has to still be a write-in !

"What ? Me worry !" :suspect:

I wanted to contribute an intelligent, well-thought-out and reasoned post about the election and our choices, so I came up with this:

9BYf19.jpg

And keeping with the seriousness of the topic:
smB3wL.gif

and
tEPWoQ.jpg

Ron

They cried out for a king.............

I Samuel 8:6-20

6 Samuel was displeased when they said, “Give us a king to govern us.” So Samuel prayed to the Lord.

7 The Lord told Samuel, “Listen to the people in all that they say to you. In fact, it’s not you they have rejected, but rather they have rejected me from being their king. 8 Like all the things they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this very day, they have forsaken me and followed other gods. They’re also doing the same thing to you. 9 Now, listen to them, but you are to clearly warn them and inform them about how the king who rules over them will operate.”

10 Samuel reported everything the Lord told him to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is how the king who rules over you will operate: He will conscript your sons and assign them to his chariots. He will conscript them as his horsemen, and they’ll run in front of his chariots. 12 He will appoint his officers over thousands and officers over fifties—some will plow his fields, reap his harvest, and craft his war implements and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters for perfumers, cooks, and bakers. 14 He will take the best products of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves and give them to his servants. 15 He will take a tenth of your seed and your vineyards and give it to his officers and servants. 16 He will take your male and female servants, your best young men, and your donkeys to do his work. 17 He will take a tenth of your flock, and you will become his servants. 18 When all of this comes about, you will cry out because of your king whom you chose for yourselves, but the Lord won’t answer you at that time.”

19 The people refused to listen to Samuel. Instead, they insisted, “No! Let a king rule over us instead! 20 We, too, will be like all the nations! Our king will govern us and go out before us to fight our battles.”

Latest posts

Back