NULAM209-new/old to forum

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NULAM209

Reaction score
I used to post here as corvair. Was unable to log-in using that name because couldnt remember my password. When entering my e-mail address it would not take it. Apparently I was using something differant at that time. So, rather than cry about it, I created a new user name of NULAM209. Anyway, glad to be back. :D

NULAM209 said:
I used to post here as corvair. Was unable to log-in using that name because couldnt remember my password. When entering my e-mail address it would not take it. Apparently I was using something differant at that time. So, rather than cry about it, I created a new user name of NULAM209. Anyway, glad to be back. :D

Corvair is still in the system, I can reset the pass word for you if you want and you could back to your former account. You have 330 previous posts.. Or I can even move your current Log-on name to the old account - reset the password and email if necessary and then you get your old posts back...

In any case welcome back...

sabotloader said:
NULAM209 said:

Corvair is still in the system, I can reset the pass word for you if you want and you could back to your former account. You have 330 previous posts..

In any case welcome back...

Your just too fast for me sabotloader...I was getting ready to tell him the same thing. I guess I'm getting slow in my old age.

Welcome back Corvair/Nulam209!

GM54-120, sent a reply PM.

Thanks for the offer to patch-up my old corvair name. That is what I would prefer.

OK, now thanks to sabotloader and GM54-120 I am now back to my old log-in name of corvair. Hope to have many posts in the future, great to be back! :D :D

:D

Welcome back :!: :!: You'll find things have only gotten better on the forum. 8)

Ray.......... :wink:

Latest posts

Back